Wednesday 27 June 2012

Mr Men and Twilight obsession!

When I was little I was encouraged to read by my parents. My parents always brought me new books. My favourite books were Mr Men and some pop up books. I liked the pop up books because they were exciting and I found them better than reading normal books. I used to read each book about twice a week.

Now I do not read a lot because I do not find it exciting anymore, but when I do read I like to read autobiographies and sometimes adventurous books like Twilight and more. My favourite authors are Jacqueline Wilson and Stephenie Meyer. I do not really see the point in reading when you can go outside and get exercise also sometimes the books are made in to films which I enjoy more. But when I find a book that I like I do really enjoy it. If I read I normally read at home in a quiet environment.

1 comment: